FIRST SOLUTION FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC
This Policy includes information about:
- The categories of information that we collect from you during your relationship with us;
- How we use and share the information that we collect from you;
- Options available to you to instruct us about how your information may be used or shared;
- The procedures we follow to protect the information that we collect about you; and
- Other matters required by law or useful to assist you in protecting your privacy.
This Policy covers Customer Information, which means personally identifiable information about a consumer or a consumer’s current or former relationship with us.
- Information Collection
We collect and use various types of information to service your accounts as well as to comply with federal and state law. This Customer Information can be categorized in the following ways:
- Application Information: This includes information that you provide to us on applications and through other means. Examples include your address, phone number, taxpayer identification number, and policy number.
- Transaction and Experience Information: This includes information about your transactions, such as your account balances, payment history, bank account and/or credit card information.
As required by the USA PATRIOT Act, we may also collect information and take actions necessary to verify your identification.
- Information Shared
We may share all the Customer Information that we collect, as described above, for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the products and services you requested;
- To offer you additional products or services that may be of interest to you;
- To comply with reporting and other legal requirements; and/or
- To otherwise conduct business.
- Opt Out Options
Our collection and use of your Customer Information is governed by federal and state law. We are permitted to share the information we collect with nonaffiliated third parties that assist us with processing your payments and electronic funds transfers. We are also permitted to use your information to offer you additional products and services. You cannot limit or opt-out of this type of sharing. We do not share your information with affiliated or non-affiliated companies for marketing or other purposes.
- Procedures for Protecting Nonpublic Personal Information
We are committed to protecting the security and integrity of Customer Information through procedures and technology designed for this purpose. For example:
- We limit employee access to customer information to those who have a business reason to know this information.
- We maintain policies and procedures covering the proper physical security of workplaces and records.
- We require independent contractors and outside companies who work with us to adhere to strict privacy standards.
- We use technological means (such as backup files, virus detection and eradication software, firewalls, and other computer software and hardware) to protect against unauthorized access or alterations to customer data.
- Other Important Information
This version of the Policy is effective 10-01-2019. The policies and practices described in this disclosure are subject to change, but if you provide us with an email address we will communicate any significant changes to you and will provide you with a copy of the latest version of this Policy as required by applicable law. If you have any questions about this Policy you can contact us at 866-981-3737 or firstname.lastname@example.org.